Certificate of Registration

If you will be traveling outside the United States, you may apply for a Certificate of Voter Registration either in writing or in person at the Board of Election Commissioners' office. To process your request they will need:
  • Your signed, written request
  • Your name and address and mailing address (if different)
  • Your date of birth place of birth (state or foreign country)